We love life and enjoy living in the healthiest city in the nation: Denver, Colorado.
Welcome to the world of blogging!!!! We're glad to have you :)
Welcome! (I guess this means that blogger is REALLY easy to use...or is Charlie doing it?)
Yay! Rinnie is a Blogger!Mark, TheSwampHare
Sorry Troy, you too.Mark
Congrat's! That reminds me that I need to blog again. It's been a while...
Love Elsa's comment. That's hilarious. Glad you're "in!" Does that sound cultic or what (but I'm serious!)? I know I will enjoy reading yours more than I do writing mine.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Welcome to the world of blogging!!!! We're glad to have you :)
Welcome! (I guess this means that blogger is REALLY easy to use...or is Charlie doing it?)
Yay! Rinnie is a Blogger!
Mark, TheSwampHare
Sorry Troy, you too.
Mark
Congrat's! That reminds me that I need to blog again. It's been a while...
Love Elsa's comment. That's hilarious. Glad you're "in!" Does that sound cultic or what (but I'm serious!)? I know I will enjoy reading yours more than I do writing mine.
Post a Comment