Faith
Love
Truth
Love
Truth

Yes, it is true, Troy has a tattoo!
Although we are known as a typically Dharma & Greg couple,
the tattoos were actually NOT my idea... they were TROY's~!
He chose the symbols for Faith, Love, Truth~
and yes, it is true, I got one, too.
Mine signifies two hearts joined by Christ.
In a visit to Today's Christian Woman website,
I found this article on God's Tattoo:
http://www.christianitytoday.com/tcw/2007/sepoct/5.24.html
It reads:
Although we are known as a typically Dharma & Greg couple,
the tattoos were actually NOT my idea... they were TROY's~!
He chose the symbols for Faith, Love, Truth~
and yes, it is true, I got one, too.
Mine signifies two hearts joined by Christ.
In a visit to Today's Christian Woman website,
I found this article on God's Tattoo:
http://www.christianitytoday.com/tcw/2007/sepoct/5.24.html
It reads:
Isaiah 49:16
"See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands."
God has a tattoo. And it has your name on it. With full knowledge of what he was getting himself into, God made a decision to love us. That decision wasn't a temporary commitment—his love won't stop if someone better comes along. And it wasn't a conditional commitment—his love isn't based on what we can contribute to the relationship. It's a forever promise, a "not even death can part us" promise.
Halleluja!
No comments:
Post a Comment